My Video

My Photos

My Recent Posts

My Recent Comments

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My First Post

Hi...
My name is Jockie Heruseon.
Today, i'm trying to finalize my new blog site using blogger.
actually, i had know about blog since 2004 from my friend in my first company. But, i don't really interest about it because it's not too popular in my campus.

Today i create this blog site because of my friend (Jajang Kavita), the man who requested for redesign his blog site (http://www.dindalovessayang.web.id) and still believe of my ability to design a web site, thanks bro.

Finally, here i come my friends, i involve to virtual world again via this blog.
Hopefully, this site give you all positive effect in your life. :d

Regards,
Jockie

4 comments:

Jockie said...

Hi all,
welcome to my blog.

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog....

keep posting Bro :)

Anonymous said...

waaah akhirnya....di tunggu tunggu blognyaa.... :p

Anonymous said...

Wiseman? Stalker brengsek baru pantes!