My Video

My Photos

My Recent Posts

My Recent Comments

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

3G Network is disturbing for BlackBerry

From my experiences, i had tried to provision some handset like Nokia & Sony Ericsson to using BlackBerry. I'm sure that it already installed with the match version between firmware & BlackBerry Connect. Actually, the SIM Card is already successful to send/received email using BlackBerry Handheld, but why it's still not working?

Early presume that it caused by the handset that not stable enough for BlackBerry, because the SIM Card is working use for others handset.

Just for trying an error, i'm trying to change network configuration on the handset from dual mode or UMTS to GSM only. And what we got? it's make BlackBerry on that device working properly. Nice experiences huh..... :)

No comments: